That works great!

How would I format a SCOPE_IDENTITY() around this type of query?  I tried this
and I don't get the ID back out.  The SQL does not error but when I output
#insertTicket.JobTicketID# CF says it is not defined.

<cfquery datasource="#application.dsn#" name="insertTicket">
INSERT INTO JobTicket (JobNum, DateCreated)
SELECT JobNum, #NOW()#
FROM JobTicket
WHERE JobTicketID = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer"
value="#URL.JobTicketID#">
;SELECT SCOPE_IDENTITY() AS JobTicketID FROM JobTicket
</cfquery>