Hello,

I've just installed CF9 Enterprise on RHEL 5 and am trying to understand the
Java paths.  I've created an instance called myinstance1.  In the admin for
myinstance1 under Settings Summary there are a couple of Java path listings.

CF Server Java Class Path - seems to contain every jar in
/opt/jrun4/servers/myinstance1/cfusion.ear/cfusion.war/WEB-INF/cfusion/lib/
as well as a few other directories under WEB-INF

Java Class Path - contains various JARs not in the "CF Server Java Class
Path".

My guess is that the Java Class Path is sort of JRun's environment and that
the CF Server Java Class Path is the Java paths available to ColdFusion
itself and possibly code that I create using CreateObject("java", ...)

1) So, is any of that correct?

2) I have a webstore application (AbleCommerce CFMX) that requires that I
add a number of provided JARs to the WEB-INF\lib directory.  How does this
directory fit into the above two sets of Java paths?  It appears that I can
also call CreateObject("java", ...) on any of the objects in one of the JARs
in this directory as well.

I'm trying to piece some things together, and know very little about Java.
 Any insights would be appreciated.