From: Sebastian Powell [mailto:bas...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 17 December 2009 8:31 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: cfwindow parent refresh

Hi,

I have a cfwindow that does the following:
1) receives some url variables
2) user can input a comment or text in a form within the cfwindow
3) on submit in the cfwindow it updates the comment in the database
4) confirmation message that submitted and option to close the cfwindow

Issue: I am trying to show the updated comment on the parent page once the
cfwindow has closed, thinking either I refresh the parent page on close or
update a form variable on the parent page with the posted comment.

would anyone have an example of how i may do the above?

Thanks,

Sebastian.