Howdy, Folks!

I am looking to upgrade to Aptana / CFECLIPSE, and desperately need it to
have the "Select Full Tag" functionality like HomeSite does.

So, this brings me to my questions:

1) Does this functionality exist in the newer versions of the Aptana /
CFECLIPSE IDE?

2) If not, then is there some similar type of functionality that will allow
me to select an entire tag and perform an indent / outdent?

3) If the answer is "no" to questions 1 and 2, then is there a way to have
the Aptana / CFECLIPSE extended to provide this functionality?  (I'm willing
to pay a developer to create this functionality for me.)

Bottom Line - The only thing that is holding me back from moving to Aptana /
CFECLIPSE from HomeSite is the lack of the "Select Full Tag" functionality.
I'm willing to pay someone to extend Aptana / CFECLIPSE to include my
requisite functionality.  That's it!

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Folks!

Christian N. Abad - President

Accessible Computing, Inc.

1210 McLaughlin Drive