Hi all,
sorry for the OT question but I think someone here may be able to advise.

Is it technically possible to keep an application (for example a Windows
executable of some kind) on top of a Powerpoint presentation which is in
fullscreen, presenter mode? Imagine I was presenting a PPT file and wanted to
annotate it live on my screen by drawing on top of it using a simple freehand
drawing tool. For this to happen the drawing app would need to have focus which
means the PPT snaps out of presentation mode.

Any ideas welcome.

Regards,

Stefan