> How is the order of the elements in #FORM.fieldNames# determined?  Could it
> be different and not well structured?
>
> Like if I have a form with text inputs named foo1, foo2, foo3.
>
> Will #FORM.fieldNames# always be:
>
> Foo1,foo2,foo3?
>
> Or could it be ordered different?

Structures are essentially unordered containers. You should not rely
on a specific ordering behavior when iterating through a structure, as
there is no guarantee that the current ordering behavior will work in
any different version of CF. Scopes are exposed as structures, so I
would recommend treating them the same way.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite