VPS's have come down in price dramically recently. You can get a managed VPS
with enough horse power to run ACF for *well* under $50 (1 or 2 sites
depending on load, cacheing etc). I *highly* recommend Viviotech. They are
very reasonable and have the best support (by far) I have experienced from a
Dedicated/ VPS hosting company in the last 8 years of running dedicated
servers and/or VPS's. I would recommend getting a fully managed server. It
cost me an extra $10 a month but is well worth it in terms of time saved and
peace of mind. As Forrest Gump said ... One less thing."

http://www.viviotech.net

Another option is kickassvps.com. Their service was excellent.

A lot of companies have been pushing the envelope with SAN/Cloud based
systems and this is pushing prices way down. I have been fielding these guys
and so far I am pretty impressed. They offer fully managed systems starting
@ $25/mo. and you could probably run 1 site using ACF and have plenty of
headroom using their semi managed system for $35. I can't vouche for them
but they have been very responsive with my inqueries and they are a new
company with something to prove and seem very willing to go the extra mile.

http://e-sensibility.com/vps.html

Just throwing out options.

G!