> What are someways that we could provide access to the necessary
> folders without illuminating the nice feature that only our
> admin web site has access to the the Administrator portal.

On our IIS servers we generally create a virtual folder mapping called
"cfide" at the site root which points back to the CFIDE folder on the
server.  Then, within the virtual folder structure on the site, we redirect
the "administrator" folder either to root ("/") or to a 404 error page if
the client prefers.  If you didn't want to setup the redirection for each
site you could also apply NTFS access permissions to the administrator
folder and deny read access to the IUSR account.

-Justin