Hi James,

Did you ever get past this?

I am running code that gets this exact qoq error ("The value '' cannot be
converted to a number"), but here's the twist:

It only happens on our fully updated and patched cf8 production server
(original install would have been cf8 I think). On our shared dev server
(installed at 8.0.1 and subsequently patched) and a shared cf9 dev server it
doesn't happen.

I am absolutely stumped and I can't get it out of my head that its an
internal issue to cf that has been fixed somewhere. That means that any
effort invested in fixing it for our production box could well be negated
with the right patch. I can't see anything on the Adobe site that references
this though.

Thanks

Duncan