From: Chad Gray [mailto:cg...@careyweb.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 3:37 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: FedEx web service

Leigh, I have a customer that gets a discount on their FedEx shipping because
of the quantity they ship.  If a FedEx account that does not get a discount
have this same structure that I am getting?  I don’t want to put code up on the
code.google.com if it is not accurate for all account types.

The object I get back from FedEx has 4 "RatedShipmentDetails".  The first two
contain a "TotalNetCharge" that is the clients discounted rate and there is an
extra node in it called "EffectiveNetDiscount" that I could add to the
"TotalNetCharge" to get the "Standard Rate" to charge the web user.

The second two "RatedShipmentDetails" contain the "Standard Rate" that I should
be displaying to the web user.

Are there always four "RatedShipmentDetail" nodes in the object returned or is
it because my client gets a discount they get four?

I can send you the XML they are sending me if you would like to look at it to
see what I mean.