---- Scott Stewart <sstwebwo...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I have *never* seen an effective deployment of Sharepoint.

 You know, I have heard this many times, but it seems
implausible. Why would CxOs continue to buy a product that
takes so much work by so many expensive consultants to get
it running? My feeling is that Microsoft has done a very
good job of marketing to corporate decision makers.
 I do have knowledge of a number of SP projects that have
been canceled after a while, but I don't know if it was due
to the technology or whether the project managers or
designers were incompetent.
--
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/roger-austin/8/a4/60
http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek