Well..I do not know how CF is installed with multiple instances (I have one
instance per server, default location), but could you write a script to read
the neo-runtime.xml file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Craigsell [mailto:craigs...@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:55 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Determine Site-Wide Error Handler

Good idea but.....

I am already using the Site-wide error handler to invoke a template.
Problem is I can't remember what template it was set to on various CF
instances I run.  Since I don't have access to CF Admin, I'd like some sort
of way to introspect the instance and find out what that and other settings
are.  I don't want to change anything -- just read them.  I work in a big
company and it is a real pain to get the server admin to look this stuff up
( fill out forms, wait for days, etc.)

For example, I wrote a little routine using the ServiceFactory to tell me
what the datasources are.  Simple, effective, and fast.