Oh, they aren't for public relations. If that were true, they would be
much more polished and look functional even if they weren't. And they
do have reasonable bug tracking mechanisms for software in
development. If you are in a closed beta, the feedback tools there
work.

Once a product ships, however, there seems to no longer be any
interest whatsoever.

Judah