I'm developing an application that will hopefully interact with SQL Server
Reporting Services 2005 so that when the user clicks a link to generate a
report it will connect to the reporting services and produce the report. The
reporting services uses Windows Authentication and trying to connect to it has
me at a loss! I've been reading up about CGI.REMOTE_USER but all the results
I've read tend to be about doing it the other way about.

At the moment whenever the 'generate report' link is clicked a login prompt
appears and once valid login details are entered the report is produced but
what I require is to get rid of the login prompt but still pass in the login
credentials somehow.

Has anyone had any experience with anything like this or have any ideas?

Thanks
Craig