Can someone help please - if this is too OT then my apologies and please
contact me off list.

Very quick background - have a dear friend who I'm trying to help out who as
a single mum and to her credit, bought into a Video Rental shop about a 2
years ago - works 7 days a week to make a good living and send her lad to a
good school. The software to run the shop came with the store buy. Its
running in Win 2K and is a DOS based, compiled application.

We started digging around it a while ago when we were trying to work out how
to generate invoices to video defaulters (She's owed about $8K in defaults
which is a bit sad). I've dumped the whole system to a DVD so I can have a
play around.

However, now there is a sense of urgency - we just found out that the app
does not recognise dates beyond 2009 (Y2.009K :-) The calendar goes from
2009 to 1910. I've been unable to locate the original vendor of the
software.

The system is full of files of the format *.001, *.002 and *.003 along with
exe's and PJX files. I did a HEX and binary dump of the EXE files and can
see references to CLIPPER in there. I checked the File Extensions web site
and PJX files are associated with MS Fox Pro projects.

Does any of this ring a bell with anyone.

TIA!!!!

Kevin Parker
m: 0418 815 527