In my continuing saga to figure out what is going on with my ColdFusion
server.  The CPU started spinning at 50% last Thursday midday and it has
not stopped in the four days since.

For perspective this if for our internal web server that historically,
normally operates under 5% CPU usage.   Plus this is our department
internal web application server for the California Department of
Pesticide Regulation, thus with the Furlough last Friday, the weekend
and the holiday yesterday, there was nobody here using it the last four
days.  But the server never wavered and sat at a steady 50% the entire time.

I have taken a snapshot of the threads currently running on this
server.  It can be seen here along with several I took last Thursday.
http://www.ilsweb.com/JRun4-stack-traces/

The only thing that I see that *might* be odd, is there is this one
thread that had never changed in the last four days.  Can anybody tell
me if it is unusual in any way?

Name: Thread-110
State: RUNNABLE
Total blocked: 0  Total waited: 0

Stack trace:
sun.print.Win32PrintServiceLookup.notifyPrinterChange(Native Method)
sun.print.Win32PrintServiceLookup.access$100(Win32PrintServiceLookup.java:32)
sun.print.Win32PrintServiceLookup$PrinterChangeListener.run(Win32PrintServiceLookup.java:302)

I did some searching on this and got some hints that it might be an
issue, but nothing definitive nor any concise idea what this might
really mean.

By the way, is there some way to tie a specific thread to a piece of code?

TIA

Ian