Hi, all.

I've got a PDF document that I've created and a visitor can complete the
document online

and click a submit button in the document which submits the form to a method
in a processing cfc.

http://localhost/holtzmanrentals/components/rentalApp.cfc?method=processPDFA
pplication

That seems to be working fine, but when I try to read the content of the
submitted PDF in the method,

I get an error:

"Element CONTENT is undefined in PDF."

>From the docs, it seems like all I need in the method to process the data
submitted in the PDF is:

<cfpdfform source="#pdf.content#" action="read" result="fields" />

<cfdump var="#fields#">

However, that's causing the error.

This is my first attempt trying to use an online PDF form, so I'm not
understanding something.

Also, this PDF is a document that was created as a regular PDF, then form
fields were added

using Foxit Phantom PDF software.  It's not a PDF form created using CF
code.

Would someone point out what I'm missing?

Thanks!

Rick

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."  -
Thomas Jefferson