Subject: How much memory does CF8 really need?
From: Pete Ruckelshaus <pruckelsh...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, February 17, 2010 5:01 pm
To: cf-talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>

I'm at the point where I have enough domains on separate shared hosting
accounts that I could combine them on a single virtual private server
account and save some money...well, a little money, but I would have
more
control. Would it be possible to run Windows Server 2008, IIS7, and CF8
Pro
on a VPS with 512MB RAM? None of these sites are high traffic sites, one
is
a personal site, one is for my high school class, and one is for our
local
swim club.