Hi, all.

I've been running batch files with cfexecute on CF 8 for a couple

of years now.

I just reformatted my computer and installed Win7 32-bit and CF 9 on a

machine that exists just to process data.

Like a dummy, I didn't back up my data import profiles in Navicat,

the software I use to manage MySQL.

The batch files look like this one, which is load_hmls_active_photos.bat :

"c:\program files\premiumsoft\navicat mysql\navicat.exe" /import wsm-2
real_estate_data load_hmls_active_photos

The path to the executable above is correct.  The line above is the same as
it was before the rebuild of my system.

(I had that saved.)

And the problem is not with the "load_hmls_active_photos" import profile in
Navicat.I can run it manually

and it loads the data from a text file into the database with problem.

However, when I try to use.

<cfexecute name               =
"#expandPath('/real_estate_data/hmls/10_hmls_batch_files/load_hmls_active_ph
otos.bat')#"

                        arguments     =  "/c"

                        timeout           =  "5000">

</cfexecute>

.I don't get any errors that I can tell, even when I use the above cfexecute
code

by itself and use "errorVariable".  errorVariable is blank when the code is
run.but not data

is loaded into the database table specified in the Navicat import profile.

I've also verified that the path is correct when fully expanded.

Suggestions, anyone?

Thanks,

Rick