We had a problem with all the sandboxes.   I'm not sure if we could
have organised it differently but after the upgrade,  all the sites
where we had set up sandboxes so they could have cffile and
cfdirectory and createobject enabled, were broken for most of a day
until we could create them all again.

Still everything settled down really quickly and we are now enjoying
all the advantages of CF9 on all our plans.

And no change in price either!

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month