> Hmm, so I could just drop in those core files?  This is an old app that is

still live, I'm scared to make such a drastic change.  Any thing it might

affect?

In theory It could work, but if you have it working now don't take this
step.

I would never attempt it on a live site anyways. Download the app, then test
it locally.

Glad you got it working-- It is usually something simple.