Hi, Ive been using homesite for my coldfusion development now for  years (does
anyone else still use it? id be interested), i have often  attempted to swap to
eclipse or (more lately) cfbuilder but i find that i  spend so much more time
trying to get used to the apps that i end up  reverting when i need to get some
work done quickly, then im hooked back  on homesite and the circle begins
again. (I also spend ages trying to  make everything look like homesite :-))

I really would like to  change to something more up to date, does anyone have
any suggestions /  tips on how and what i should use (especially for MURA
development).

I  also use a mac which i flip between dreamweaver and cfbuilder any ideas
there?

Also and please nobody scream, but i do a lot of my live  development lately of
ftp (or sometimes RDS) - my dev work is mainly for my works local intranet. So
Homesites FTP is awesome compared to modern  apps (they just don't make em like
they used to  :-).

Thanks in  advance

Ben