I'm experimenting with using a Virtual Machine (VirtualBox) to do some
preliminary testing of ColdFusion 9.  At the moment, I have an
OpenSolaris VM environment setup on a Windows XP host laptop.  So I went
to download a ColdFusion installer to see what I could do with this, and
I notice that the only Solaris flavor of ColdFusion is apparently for
64-bit systems.  I'm pretty sure that the OpenSolaris VM I have is
configured as a 32-bit system as the laptop is definitely 32-bit, and
while it maybe possible for later versions of VirtualBox to simulate a
64-bit environment on a 32-bit host, I am nearly positive that this was
not enabled on what I currently have.

So, with the hope that I do not need to go back to square one with the
VM installation and configuration, do I have any viable options to
install CF on this system?  Is some version either the 64-bit Solaris or
32-bit Linux or AIX a viable option here?