We want to add single login access to Google Analytics from our Content
Management System for our clients.  I know there is an API for grabbing the
Analytics data, but we are not interested in reproducing the reports.  We like
the UI provided by Google.  We just want to give our clients a link inside of
the Administrative portion of the Content Management System that will open up
the Analytics Profile reports.

Is it possible to authenticate to Google using the AuthSub and then pass the
token in a GET/POST to Analytics?  If so, does anyone know the syntax?  Should
I be looking at using OpenID instead?  I have found tons of articles explaining
how to log in to everything but Google using OpenID.  It seems to me if Google
has already authorized the login, then accessing the services should be allowed.

I realize that this problem is the same trying to access any Google services
and this is not just Analytics specific.  So if anyone has had luck linking to
any Google services from inside a password protected app, changing the service
should be simple.

Any help is appreciated,

Donnie