I posted a few days ago about having multiple cfquery statements in the same
document. After some troubleshooting, I finally figured out how to do this. I
began building my test form, which is populated from fields in a database, I'm
running into a problem where the data is just being repeated, to the point
where it's making the page extremely slow to load. I have a feeling this is
because I didn't use cfquery properly - but I'm not sure how to remedy the
situation.

The form kept looking over the data more and more as I added new rows querying
new data.

Any help is much appreciated.