I can tell you this and I believe, already have.

I mostly write Coldbox applications in CF. It can use its own DI
container, Lightwire or Coldspring. I think those are currently the
only 3 DI containers in cfml-land anyway. If you can make it properly
pick up the models I inject into my service layer using a DI
container, show the methods through intellisense and show the
arguments that I document via cfargument in those methods and have it
work in cfscript, I will happily pay you $300. Ideally I'd like that
to work with refactoring as well but the intellisense would be a fine
start. Flashbuilder does this when you drop in components, Visual
Studio does this using the Unity container when I'm looking at C#. If
CFBuilder can do that, I'd consider it a true IDE.

Judah