Hmmm I hadnt thought of that one & thats most likely. I just ran into this
problem again very recently too, so its fresh in my head. I was using a
stand alone button with an onclick event, so it never occured to me that I
needed the form element wrapped around it. Looked in netscape, boom was
right on top of it when it didnt show up. Netscape is strict like that ;)

That could very well be his problem.

Mike