ColdFusion Builder is available for a 60 day trial.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Nicholas Sweeney [mailto:n...@bigfatdesigns.com]
Sent: 24 March 2010 18:55
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: ColdFusion Builder Released!

Ray - Don't forget small business.  ;)

Some of us are 1 man shops who "try" to bring on extra manpower on a project
by project basis. And while we would like to try Flashbuilder or CFBuilder -
$300 can be a bit of tough justification. (What should the software budget
for a one man operation really be?)

In related thoughts - 30 day trials don't cut it for me either... They are
nice - but I will admit to being too busy to fully try something out in 30
days. (Too much "actual" work) So that really doesn't help me "try" the
software out... as I never have 30 continuous days to "play" with something.
(60-90 would be ideal)

I am not saying it's too much - or that you shouldn't have to pay to play -
- but I know I would have purchased FlexBuilder if it were cheaper. For some
reason - $300 seems to be my personal "well - shoot - I better really think
about this"

Especially after ponying up for the Adobe Master Collection - which upgrades
every 18 months - which of course doesn't include this software... But I
have already expressed my thoughts on that.

I will add - I like the bundle deal -- certainly gets me back to thinking
about purchasing it.  But I do likes my dreamweaver...

- Nick