Use jQuery's getJSON() to call a CFC containing and returning your stored
proc call. Make the returnType JSON and you'll get a JavaScript object. You
can then assign various bits of the javasript object to your form, in the
getJSON() callback.

mxAjax / CFAjax docs and other useful articles:
http://www.bifrost.com.au/blog/