> I briefly examined CFWebStore, but my
> investigation did not find any type of API that would facilitate
> integration.

This is true, it doesn't really provide any API or web services to hook into
currently. However, we have been working over the last month to modify the code
extensively to allow it to run inside another application with minimal effort,
and will hopefully be moving into testing fairly soon. I've specifically been
working with Mura as the testing platform, but the changes should typically
allow you to run it in a variety of other CMS products as well.

---
Mary Jo Sminkey
mar...@dogpatchsw.com
CFWebstore, ColdFusion Ecommerce