My company, Dealerskins, has a Flash application for viewing a car dealer's
inventory. On the details page of said app, there a  series of configurable
buttons which can point to any page in a dealer's site. We link to that page
by performing a POST request from Flash, passing an assortment of variables
to the receiving page. Dealer's can also have a custom URL on the page which
takes the user to any site on the internet the dealer wishes to link to. In
this case, the dealer is linking to a credit app site which does not allow
POST requests.

The problem is that we're using cflocation on the middle page to redirect
the user. You can clearly see this behaviour if you visit the following URL
in Firefox, with Firebug running.

http://www.galpinford.com/used-inventory/19UUA66287A002725

Click the "Get Approved" button and you'll see that the page dies. If you
examine the request, you'll also see that the third party site is blocking
the POST request, but you can also see the values we're submitting.

My question is, is it possible to convert a POST request to a GET request
before passing the user off to the third party URL?

andy matthews