Well, I've switched to subversive and continue to have problems.

It's not a specific file -- but, it's possible it's only with CFCs.  I don't
know for sure, I've been working mainly in CFCs, but the problem might have
occurred in CFM files, as well.  I'll try to pay more attention.

Since it's not subclipse in particular, I guess it could be one of the
following:
1) the SVN libraries the SVN plugins use [I think they're the same, but not
sure] -- I have installed the latest SVN stuff from collab.net
2) the cfeclipse plugin
3) the version of java on my machine that cfeclipse is running.

Scott