On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 6:29 PM, David McGuigan <davidmcgui...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was really disappointed to see that the two frameworks with the most
> momentum ( impression ) and that I'm most excited to learn about aren't
> covered in the book ( ColdBox and CFWheels ), while a few less relevant
> topics are ( Reactor, CFPresentation, CFEclipse ).

I guess no one has written articles on those frameworks for the Fusion
Authority folks.

I remember years ago that some people complained that macromedia.com
had "no Fusebox content" back in the day when that was your only
choice for CFML frameworks. We put out a big request for Fusebox
articles everywhere we could and got...

Just one solitary article (from Kay Smoljak).

So the macromedia.com representation of Fusebox was due to the Fusebox
community not actually providing any.

If the ColdBox and cfWheels folks want their frameworks to be
represented, they need to write articles :)
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://getrailo.com/

-- Margaret Atwood