Chris,
As far as I know, aliases are not allowed in SQL 7 where clauses. Nothing
about the BOL suggests that as an option either. But,
it looks like an aggregate query since you're using MIN and so on,
suggesting you might look into a "having" clause.

(Although I don't see a "group by" clause, and I see non-aggregate columns,
so maybe I'm missing something, and I'll stop here...)

Mark

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all.

I was wondering, is it possible to use aliases in an sql where clause?

<snip>

Is it possible to use aliases in the WHERE statement, or am I going to have
to do this as two separate tables?

Thanks,

Chris Martin