> I'm working on a project (intranet app) for a small business (15 to 20
> users).  So Cost
> of course is always a concern since this will be a full setup (hardware and
> software).
> What are the major differences people have found here between using MS
> SQL Express and the full version of MS SQL?    What do you recommend knowing
> its only going to be used internal and a small user base.  They only have 1
> non-web
> app they are wanting to use that would utilize MS SQL.

Without knowing any more than you've mentioned, I think you'd be fine
with Express as long as you conform to whatever its license
limitations happen to be. It doesn't come with a management console,
but if you don't need that you should be just fine.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or ons