From: UXB Internet [mailto:denn...@uxbinternet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 4:35 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Query Results sent from search engines CGI variable?

I have a client who wants to make their site more user friendly when someone
is sent to them from a search engine.  What they want is when someone comes
from a search engine link that we obtain the original search query (if sent)
and in addition to showing the requested page present a list of other items
from their site matching an internal search result using that criteria.

I know that many search engines send the original search query over to the
website I am assuming in the header because I can obtain that information
from the web-server log reports.  What I don't know is if it is available in
the CGI variables Cold Fusion can get from IIS6.

Does anyone know if they are available and how to programmatically extract
them for use within Cold Fusion?