I need to extract a particular piece of data from one of my query fields and
I'm not sure how to go about it.

We have incidents in one table that can have comments in another table
associated with them.

Here's an example of one of the comments in my query results that I need to
grab data from:

Case Information   Problem:diff breathing   Patients:1   Four commandment
Information   Age:2 months   Gender:Female   Conscious:Yes   Brea

I need to get the Age information for any comments that contain it. The Age
field always begins as shown above and the Gender field always immediately
follows it, so I'm assuming I can work from that, but I just don't know how to
go about writing it. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Deb