From: Raymond Camden [mailto:rcam...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 9:59 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion 9 CSS Reset Warning

Yep - this is a known issue. I just saw a blog entry on it a little
while ago - and it had a good workaround too. Give me a minute to dig
it up.

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Paul Alkema
<paulalkemadesi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I just upgraded one my old sites to CF9 and was surprised all of a sudden
> see some changes in formatting on some pages but not others. IE; strong
tags
> not bolding, h1's looking different than previously and other issues as
> well. After some investigating I found the issue, apparently CF9's ext
> framework has a built in CSS reset.
>

> See the code below.
>

> File: CFIDE/scripts/ajax/resources/ext/css/ext-all.css

html,body,div,dl,dt,dd,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,pre,form,fieldset,input,p,blockquot
> e,th,td{margin:0;padding:0;}
>
> img,body,html{border:0;}

address,caption,cite,code,dfn,em,strong,th,var{font-style:normal;font-weight
> :normal;}
>
> //ol,ul {list-style:none;}
>
> caption,th {text-align:left;}
>
> //h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6{font-size:100%;}
>
> q:before,q:after{content:'';}
>

> I know, this is something that I should have probably been doing already
and
> strong tags are deprecated, but still. If I wanted to do a css reset, I
> would do a css reset and wouldn't expect a ColdFusion upgrade to do it for
> me.
>

> Note: to make it more odd, this only effects pages that are using
ColdFusion