Are you storing Client variables in the server's registry.  That's a bad
evil thing.  Why? Well, for one thing, they can fill up your registry, which
I think is what just happened to you.  You have a few solutions.  the first
two are playing with fire because it's only delaying the inevitable, that
this will happen again.  The third is the best (IMHO) solution.

1) Lower the client variable purge timeout in the Admin and restart the
service.  It will purge older client vars, and may take a little longer than
usual to start.

2) Increase the size of your server's registry.

3) Using a datasource for client var storage instead of the registry.  *THE
BEST SOLUTION*

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
ElliptIQ Inc.