>For those out there who actually run e-mail servers for your clients, I'm
>curious what you're running and how happy you are with it.

Had the following interface-related issues w/ SmarterMail 6:
- mail items getting dropped into wrong folders (when using drag-drop)
- drag-drop would sometimes include other non-selected items into the drag (ex:
select 2 emails to drag, and the visual indicator would indicate 3 emails being
dragged)
- search silently times out on large mailboxes (>10gig I believe it was)

(so basically, for large mailboxes, emails could end up in wrong folders, and
search wouldn't be able to find them)

Had the following server issue:
- changing server time zone renders mail inaccessible (well, the subject lines
change to "Message removed" and the body contents change to "A message has been
removed from this mailbox by an entity other than this program, probably by a
virus scanner. This message is a replacement for the missing message."
(changing time zone back, to original setting, reverses this and all mail items
regain their original subject line and body)

Support tickets were opened for all of the above. All should be resolved in
SmarterMail 7.

In addition, it is possible that a status bar or progress update will be added
to the IMAP import in v7. Google can limit daily bandwidth (I believe 7gig?),
so this can be helpful for indicating the status of a multi-day import.

Other than that, it has been great!

-Aaron Neff