And that's why I'm pretty negative on integrating with Facebook.  We created
an app 2 years ago and could never get the functionality of processing some
of our code after someone removed our app to work.  The API for that was
always broken. Or, we'd finally see that it had been fixed, but by the time
we got to it, it was broken again. (I expect someone to tell me here it
works now, but by the time I would get to it again, it would be broken. ) )

The lack of stability in their integration apparently isn't any better now
with FB Connect.

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Kris Jones <kris.jon...@verizon.net>wrote:

> We're using FBConnect for a site in development now. It works fine, no
> problem. Except when FB does something stupid and breaks the API.
> Which happens every couple of weeks.
>
> --
Scott Brady
http://www.scottbrady.net/