It for a SaS, so it would have to run reports continuously for x
number of clients on the system.  You think that would still be
something that would work if I had multiple tasks setup for each
client on the system?

You ever run into reliability issues with the Reports coming back
empty or generating an error etc?  I kept reading on old threads that
it wasn't very reliable, but that was from a thread in 2006 or
something.

Matt