I'm fairly sure that you can't create arbitrary commands within Eclipse
unless you actually dig into the API and write plugin code. In other words,
if it isn't in the list of available commands in the "keys" list, you can't
create one. The easiest thing to do is probably to look at something like
AutoHotKey, which lets your script just about anything (at least for
Windows, not sure if there is something similar for the Mac?).

Brian