Remember when this thread was actually a request for information??

I suspect that Ennio was looking for a modern-day equivalent of the old
DOS-based MealMaster application.   That dates back to the old
before-internet BBS days.    MealMaster would keep track of recipes, and
ingredients,  so you could keep all your recipes in it,  but also you  could
enter some ingredients and it would give you a list of recipes you could
make with those ingredients.

Also, if you mapped out a menu, it would compile a shopping list for you.

The short answer, Ennio is no, I would be very surprised if there is such a
thing available, but it would make a really good learning opportunity for
you.   If you made such an application, you'd learn about parsing text
files,  storing and manipulating data,  compiling menus (in manufacturing
they're called "Bill of Materials").   Maybe you could even turn it into a
money-making application for yourself if you went ahead and built it.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month