Oddly enough, it is the other way around. Any datasource that was NOT wrapped
by SeeFusion is not working. Anything that is wrapped in the SeeFusion driver
works fine. So I go create another SQL datasource and it will break, it gives
me that same error. I wrap that datasource for SeeFusion and it works fine.

A good example is the clientData storage database. That datasource stopped
working completely after the patch. I tried wrapping it for SeeFusion and then
it started working again. And by working again, I dont mean just in SeeFusion,
I mean pulling any of our sites up in a browser window.

So any new SQL datasource breaks right away.