On 7/14/2010 6:59 AM, Anene Isioma Wealth wrote:
> which developer, we or the platform developer, Macromedia?

Or the browser developers.

The problem you are overlooking is that this has nothing to do with the
server or ColdFusion (no matter how it is spelled).  The user is not
getting a new page from the server that is showing something from the
recently killed session.  They are getting the a page they already
viewed that their browser has stored on their machine.

We, as developers, can only politely ask the browser not to do this.
But sometimes the browser, or the way the user has configured their
browser, may not honor the request.

There is no server language in the world that can do it differently or
better.  Adobe nee Macromedia nee Allaire have not developed any browser
that of which I am aware.