I have built a large CF application that tracks many different things about the
center that I work for.  One example is all of the publications that the
scientists in the center have written.  Our center is undergoing and external
review and as a part of that review they would like lists of publications by
scientist.  The app that I have displays this information very cleanly by
drawing it from the database.

What I would like to do is export all the HTML from this part of the
application so I can display the website in HTML, independent of the database.
I want to save the website on a cd and then distribute the cd to all of the
external reviewers.

Can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial or give me a few hints
about how I could accomplish this?