Wow, nice technique - yes I would definitely like to see the code

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Harrison [mailto:rob...@austin-williams.com]
Sent: 2010-07-30 12:06
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: sensitive data collection practices with cf

> b) there is an auto email sent to the client's backoffice where the data
> Is received - what is a good practice for handling the sensitive data on
the email?

I do exactly this on one of my sites. Instead of putting the data in an
email I write out an encrypted password protected PDF file to a protected
area on disk, then I attach the file to the email; then delete the file from
disk.

The email recipient knows the password to the PDF. This works very well. I
can send you some code snips if you need but it's rather straight forward.

Robert B. Harrison
Director of Interactive Services
Austin & Williams
125 Kennedy Drive, Suite 100
Hauppauge NY 11788
P : 631.231.6600 Ext. 119
F : 631.434.7022
http://www.austin-williams.com

Great advertising can't be either/or.  It must be &.

Plug in to our blog: A&W Unplugged
http://www.austin-williams.com/unplugged

database 5326 (20100730) __________

http://www.eset.com