At some point your going to have to develop some uniqueness into your
application that is project specific.  You can spend a lot of time on form
generators, and generic and configurable work flow engines, but is the time
worth it?

I even have some CFC's that are project specific.  What I try to focus on is a
rock solid set of CFCs that stand on their own in any environment, for any
project, then I have project specific cfc that inherit the core CFCs.

When it comes to display pages and actions pages, etc...

David R. McGraw
Oyova Software, LLC
http://www.oyova.com