>>But now in CF 9, the Application.cfm in the commun directory is executed
first, and the application scope is reset.

I solved the problem by putting the error precessing file in some
special directory having an empty Application.cfm file.

But IMO there is still some inconsistency in the process:
either the error file is like CFINCLUDEd, like before, and the current
application/session settings and scopes are unchanged,
or the file is executed like with CFLOCATION, and then all previous
application/session environment should be cleared.

This looks like some kind of an unstable situation to me.